This popular portable blast pot system features the fine abrasive metering capabilities of the MV 3®/ComboValve® controls, VBS II™ blow-down suppression for safe and quieter blow-down and one of the lowest pressure drops in the industry for added productivity. This blast pot comes with the Package "A" described below.
Schmidt® AXX-6001-031-01 - 3.5 cu ft Blast Pot Combo/Micro Features
- Popular MV2 valve with VPI (Virtual Position Indicator)
- G2 pneumatic deadman
- VBS (Volumetric Blowdown Suppression
- Low profile makes loading of abrasive easy
- Extremely low pressure drop for increased productivity
- 90° angled cone bottom improves abrasive flow
- 150 psi (10.3 bar) rated
- Optional load skid protects valves and piping
VBS (Volumetric Blowdown Suppression) System
- Reduces blowdown intensity by diffusing and safely re-directing blowdown exhaust air
- No screen or filters to clog = minimal maintenance
- Easy to replace wear components
Package ‘A’ includes:
- Pneumatic remote controls
- 55’ twinline control hose
- G2 deadman and moisture separator
Do Not use abrasives containing free silica. Silica can cause silicosis or other related respiratory damage if used with portable blast pots or other blasting equipment. All operators must wear personal protective equipment for all abrasive blasting operations. Observe all applicable local, state and federal safety regulations in conjunction with airline filters and respiratory protection. Reference OSHA 29 CFR 1910.134.
Contact us by phone or use our request form to arrange a sample processing and get any answers you need about this portable blast pot.