Surface Preparation features a complete line of portable abrasive blasting equipment including Schmidt and other popular brands. We are proud to be one of the largest blast pot distributors in the world and stock a wide variety of equipment, valves, and replacement parts at our sales and service facilities.
Schmidt equipment is renowned for having the safest, most dependable, and productive valve systems in the industry. Schmidt’s normally closed Combo Valve/Micro Valve systems as well as Thompson Valve and Thompson Valve II systems are designed to be fail-safe, and work with a wide range of abrasive media.
Standard in-stock blast pots include:
- 1.5 Cubic Foot Portable Blasters
- 3.5 Cubic Foot Portable Blasters
- 6.5 Cubic Foot Portable Blasters
- 1.5 & 2.0 Cubic Foot Sodium Bicarbonate Blasters
Blast pots are available in A, B and C packages that include:
- Package A: Portable Blaster, Pneumatic Controls, Valves, 55’ Twinline Control Hose, Deadman Control and Moisture Separator
- Package B: Package A plus 50’ blast hose assembly, nozzle holder, and nozzle
- Package C: Package A&B plus complete operator safety equipment package.
Beyond standard small pots, our line includes:
- Bulk Abrasive Blasters
- Multi Media Blasters
- Sodium Bicarbonate Blasters
- Blast and Recovery Systems
- Double Chamber Blasters
- Air Prep After Coolers and Driers
- Blast Pot Valve Conversion Kits
Contact Surface Preparation today for all of your portable blast equipment needs.