Surface Preparation features a complete line of Flow Through continuous vibratory systems. These systems consist of a trough type, rectangular work bowl with a half pear shaped profile.
Flow through tub machines are known for their robust design & innovative technical features:
Key features of flow through tubs:
- Robust, vibration resistant welded construction
- Hot poured, highly wear resistant polyurethane lining
- No special foundation required; effective vibration dampers with strong insulation prevent transfer of vibratory energy to the surrounding area
- Multi-vib direct drive vibratory system
- Exact setting of processing time with the independently driven discharge chute
- Extremely large screening area with several tumbling steps for media removal from parts
- Easily accessible media classification screen
- Quick change of separation screens with easy to operate quick release screen fasteners (one hand operation with no special tools)
- Special screening drum option is available for cup-shaped parts in place of conventional screening.
Options available for flow through tubs include PLC controls and a special screening drum for cup shaped parts.
Product specifications for the Walther Trowal AV Series of Flow Through Tubs:
|345 x 41||515 x 41||685 x 41||515 x 55||685 x 55||515 x 65||685 x 65|
|Gross Volume (cf)||16.2||24.0||32.1||38.3||51.2||60.3||80.5|
|Standard Media Quantity (cf)||14.8||22.0||29.4||34.6||45.5||54.7||72.3|
|Processing Time* (mins)||6 - 15||10 - 20||15 - 25||10 - 20||15 - 25||10 – 20||15 – 25|
|Power of main drive (hp)||10||14.7||20.1||24.8||29.5||29.5||40.2|
|Thickness of lining (in)||.59||.59||.59||.86||.86||.98||.98|
|Screening area (sf)||12.8||12.8||12.8||17.8||17.8||20.6||20.6|
|Length of work bowl (in)||135.8||202.7||269.6||202.7||269.6||202.7||269.6|
|Width of work bowl (in)||13.3||13.3||13.3||17.7||17.7||20.4||20.4|
Surface Preparation can assist you with the proper selection of continuous vibratory system that best fits your processing and production requirements. Click here to contact Surface Preparation.