Empire Pro-Finish® abrasive blast cabinets are great for a variety of both their default manual finishing and optional automatic processing of parts and products. Empire Pro-Finish® cabinets allow for the basket blaster attachment to be fitted as a standard feature if desired. Automatic parts processing is achieved when you mount the basket blaster to the door. The flexibility for processing parts makes this cabinet a two-in-one solution for your surface preparation needs.
Pro-Finish® Blast Cabinets Features Overview
- Fan's life is prolonged because blower is located on clean side of dust collector.
- Turntable reclaimer reduces media loss, cuts operating costs and improves finishing results.
- For continued tight sealing as gasket ages, door is equipped with self-adjusting latch.
- Door delivers extended service life with its rigid double-panel build. Its flush construction eliminates media spills and reduces leakage.
- Kleensweep™ directs airflow across window to prevent dust build-up and improve visibility.
- Large safety-glass window is designed for greater visibility and quick, easy replacement.
- In addition to door safety switch (U.S. pat. 4,505,077), cabinet also sports easily accessible pneumatic controls—all aids in prevention of accidental blasting. These pneumatic controls provide greater reliability than that of electric solenoid systems.
- Prolongs media life with its general-purpose filter by preventing residual moisture and oil from contaminating abrasives.
The Empire Pro-Finish® blast cabinets are constructed to withstand production level abrasive blasting needs. These tough blast cabinets can handle a multitude of abrasive blasting methods. You can sand, deburr, peen, acid dip, acid etch, chemically clean, polish, brush or grind your products.
Whether needs are to blend or polish-off flaws on intricate 3D printed plastic parts or cut away layers of rust from large engine parts, the modular design of this unit provides many vast options.
|Interior Dimensions (D”xW”xH”)||26 x 36 x 30||36 x 48 x 36||48 x 48 x 36||60 x 60 x 44||72 x 72 x 62|
Cabinet Only (D”xW”xH”)
|28 x 42 x 70||38 x 54 x 72||50 x 54 x 72||62 x 66 x 78||74 x 75 x 89|
|Door Opening (D”xW”)||22 x 20||32 x 29||32 x 41||40 x 50||58 x 64|
|Number Of Doors (standard)||1||2||2||2||1|
|*Pressure Cabinets, **Suction Cabinets, NOTE: Dimensions are nominal (inches)|
|Ventilation Rates (CFM)||400||400 or 600||600 or 900||900||900 or 1200|
|Exhaust Fan Motor||1 h.p.||1 or 1-1/2 h.p.||1 or 1-1/2 h.p.||2 h.p.||2 or 5 h.p.|
Empire Blast Cabinets Videos
Empire Blasting Equipment - Optional Automated modifications overview video: