Empire ProFormer™ blast cabinets puts all the greatness of the Empire Pro-Finish® blast cabinets all together in a single assembly that’s easy to move and simple to hook-up. These blast cabinets require only two connections, air and electrical, and include features offered in our high-production Pro-Finish® line.
Empire ProFormer™ Blast Cabinets Features Overview
- Easily transportable ALL-in-one housing unit, contains reclaimer, pressure vessel (pressure systems only) and dust collector
- Operator is prompted to pulse-clean dust collector cartridges via the Minihelic gauge that clearly displays the pressure differential across filtration surfaces.
- Easy to replace, approved Safety-glass window provides improved visibility.
- Kleensweep™ system directs airflow across the window to ensure visibility remains clear and unobstructed by debris.
- Safety switch prevents accidental blasting when doors are open; complies with OSHA requirements.
- Simple, pneumatic controls are extremely reliable.
- Media-load station inside cabinet door (see back) simplifies replenishment
- Multi-function filter prevents oil, water and particles from contaminating media.
- Fork-lift slots make the cabinet easy to move.
|Overall Dimensions (D”xW”xH”)||72 x 44 x 82|
|Interior Dimensions (cabinet)||36” Deep By 42” Wide|
|Door Sizes (left and right)||29” Deep By 32” Wide|
|Ceramic Nozzle (pressure)||3/16”|
|Ceramic Nozzle (suction)||5/16” With 5/32” Air Jet|
|Pipe String (pressure)||1”|
|Pipe String (suction)||1/2”|
|Pressure Vessel (pressure)||1 cu. ft., ASME Certified|
|Blower Motor||1-1/2 h.p.|
|Ventilation Capacity||600 CFM|
|Electrical Hookup||230v/60hz Single Phase|
|Dust collector Filtration Area||206 sq. ft.|
|Shipping Weight (pressure)||1,480 lbs.|
|Shipping Weight (suction)||1,270 lbs.|
Empire Blast Cabinets Videos
Empire ProFormer™ Blast Cabinets - PF3642-PRC Modified dual cabinet air blast system with two powered carts and operator stations:
Empire Blasting Equipment - Optional Automated modifications overview video: