- All equipment is subject to prior sale. Please contact Surface Preparation for pricing and availability.
- This list is updated regularly. Please check back often for changes and new additions.
- Where there is a photo available, please click on the photo for a larger view.
USED BLAST EQUIPMENT
(2) IBIX PRO9 portable lightweight aluminum blast pots. Perfect for surface preparation, pre paint finishes, industrial plant maintenance and many other applications. Wide variety of blasting medias -- Glass Beads, Baking Soda, Garnet, Aluminum Oxide, Walnut Shells, etc. Very fine media up to 350 mesh can be used. Blast gun with nozzle and 15 feet of blast hose included.
Clemco BNP 250 Wet Blast
BNP 250 Wetblast cabinets deliver affordable, dust-free media blasting to efficiently clean and finish all kinds of parts. The wetblast process produces a smooth surface, a bright shine, and does not produce static electricity common in dry blast operations.
BNP 250 Wetblast Cabinets feature:
- Dust-free wetblasting reduces worker exposure to dust and static electricity build-up generated by dry blasting.
- Full-length waterproof neoprene-on-fabric gloves.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door is opened.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors reduce noise
Trinco 60x48 Pressure Cabinet
Pressure Cabinet feature large dust collector, heavy duty blast hose, tungsten carbide nozzle and heavy duty mixing valve This cabinet can be used with a wide selection of medias and pressure...pressures low enough to blast delicate parts and high enough to handle the most demanding cleaning and finishing operations. With pressure blasting, you get top performance at both ends of the pressure scale.